Purple Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome , welcome Purple Haven family !!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome , welcome Purple Haven family !! Empty Welcome , welcome Purple Haven family !!

Post by RainbowEyes Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 pm

I would like to say Welcome the entire Purple Haven family to our new website!!! Grab some popcorn, kick your feet up and cruise the site.

The exchange and services category will be open in just a day or two. The clan rules and rank system catagories are there to read, but no posting needed.

Feel free to go to profile and put in ur birthday so we can all celebrate when your day comes! Obviously, you can fill out any other part you are comfortable with.

I hope you all enjoy our website. I think its pretty awesome, especially for a free site! Phd put a lot of time into it. He deserves a HUGE thank you and more!

Hugs,
RainbowEyes

RainbowEyes

Back to top Go down

Welcome , welcome Purple Haven family !! Empty Re: Welcome , welcome Purple Haven family !!

Post by Blackeye603 Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Thanks for the welcome Very Happy
Blackeye603
Blackeye603

Back to top Go down

Welcome , welcome Purple Haven family !! Empty Re: Welcome , welcome Purple Haven family !!

Post by traelblazer Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Happy to be here. TraelBlazer (Tracy Elizabeth Toogood)
traelblazer
traelblazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down